forum logo

Enhanced Low Performance Mode Return to Suggestions

FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ

World: Legends
Gold: 5897
Flags: 346

Enhanced Low Performance Mode

Post by FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Often times, other players including myself must always use low performance mode. The constant stress inflicted on servers from war and events can make simple tasks such as opening your menu a nightmare.

To help resolve the issue, I think that adding more options to the low performance mode can improve gameplay stability. I believe everyone would benefit from being able to turn off status effects such as fire. In my opinion, fire is one of the worst causes of lag. The flashing flame that spreads from player to creature usually causes my application to either crash or completely freeze my phone and I am forced to do a factory restart.

Another thing that could greatly improve performance is having the option to make attacks made from kingdom/ city towers invisible. This is personally always an issue for me in war because the towers are often attacking a massive amount of people and seeing a million arrows fly through the air also causes my application to go straight to hell.

I appreciate your comments and constructive feedback. Any other ideas will be added to the main topic. Thanks for reading! :o

FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ

Gold: 5897
Flags: 346

Re: Enhanced Low Performance Mode

Post by FЯΣΣнυgѕ&нerpιeѕ on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Bump

ιnтenтιonal♨️arѕonιѕт™
The Demolitionist

Gold: 94528
Flags: 1772