Dump Specialization/Monster Tokens Return to Suggestions

OasisUnknown
The Citizen

World: Legends
Gold: 5754
Flags: 1360

Re: Dump Specialization/Monster Tokens

Post by OasisUnknown on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 am

based off current market rates through the weekly trade data. You could buy 10 crafting gloves for just over 60k and craft up 1000 potions in absolutely no time.

1000 druid potions would net just over 14 mil and that is not even counting the crafter bonus that you would get of +1 every 5.

would it crash the market? sure it would put a dent in it but those potions would be used up and it would fluctuate its self out.

CHRONIX
The Green

Gold: 4474576
Flags: 2186

Post by CHRONIX on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:01 pm

I dont like the idea of dumping them. I think the tokens have a lot of untapped potential. The potions were a little help but instead of dumping them i think they should be a means of getting unique skills or abilties. If say you were able to use 3 other class tokens other than your own and assign those tokens a sub class skill set. Im ninja, and my skills are set up to make me as beastly as i could possible be as a ninja, i also have almost 15000 ninja tokens, so i could pick from some skills that could be unlocked only with ninja tokens, like duel weilding shuries or a boost to def with tunics... maybe a class specific pet that can be bought for that classes tokens. If ninja class tokens can get me a pet serpent, but warrior tokens could get me a pet mag and so on, i might spend more time as another class to get that extra pet... along with my ninja tokens i also have many tokens from a few of the other martial arts classes too... so i tjought it would be cool to use those tokens to open up some skills of the other classes as well... just some thoughts. I dont like the idea of dumping tokens, bit i think they can be of much more use in the game and also make us more different from 1 character to another... as it stands i can be another character in a few seconds if i spend a little bit of food, but any of my ideas with tokens should be a 1 time only and 1 time ever choice, so what skills and whatpet you chose would stay with you forever no matter what class you moght change to in the future

Wøłf

Gold: 170899
Flags: 1184

Post by Wøłf on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:24 pm

My advise would be to craft class potions with them.

♞Sir~€ta₪Wad€♞
The Master Crafter

Gold: 176279
Flags: 8914

Post by ♞Sir~€ta₪Wad€♞ on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:50 pm

I agree to being able to dump tokens or perhaps convert them. This would be nice.

Previous