Skeleton Face Accessory Return to Trade Post

d€€zó£
The Brick Wall

World: Legends
Gold: 52153176
Flags: 339

Skeleton Face Accessory

Post by d€€zó£ on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:55 pm

So I haven't been very active over the last 12 months, but still log in from time to time and mostly just check swag values when I do. A few days ago I started becoming active again enjoying the merchant aspect of trading in this game. As I was in happy valley's trade post where I spend a ton of my time while online, I saw what I thought was a great investment on a skeleton face accessory. After checking their value in trade chat I decided to purchase the accessory for 4,300,000 gold. I figured I could resell pretty quickly and make a good profit. After purchasing the item I went about my business and talked to a few people about selling said item, until I heard from another player about a "duped" skelly mask. Upon hearing that I decided to check my inventory for my new accessory, low and behold it was missing completely. After being explained about this new "glitch" from the other player I immediately sent a missing item ticket to tech support about the problem in hopes that I will get the mask I purchased or my gold back in full. Since starting this game I have always been extremely cautious about trades and sales because of the multiple scams that people use in game. I have always agreed with the developers in stating that scamming was part of the game and if you didn't trust someone to use the trade posts put in place to avoid such problems just have to pay the taxes. That is what is so disturbing about this incident is that I have been scammed by the trade post and I am hopeful that they will make it right and not just ignore this issue like it says they are doing in the support section of the forums. I hope the people who are using this scam are punished and banned and the people who have been affected such as myself are reimbursed with their losses. I know this was a long post but I want everyone to be aware of what's happening so it doesn't happen to anyone else. Thanks, Deezol

{S!K}¥◎δεmεητεδ◎ㄗ$¥©⊙◎¥

Gold: 1008333
Flags: 928

Re: Skeleton Face Accessory

Post by {S!K}¥◎δεmεητεδ◎ㄗ$¥©⊙◎¥ on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:20 pm

I also had this problem. I purchased the same item from happy valley , Oregon trade post. I was at work so it took swhile before I logged in again. When I did I went to my hat rack to equip the new item and it wasn't there. I submitted a ticket immediately and went back to my city. Later on I checked again and the mask was in my inventory but it had no option to equip it. I jumped back to happy valley tp sell some things and it put the mask in the trade post for one gold. I tried everything to do something with it and nothing worked. Finally I wrapped it in a gift box to see if I could send it to a friend and it let another player open it. He then put it up for sale and sold it so now I lost it all together. All this time we were told to use the trade post and now we are being scammed in there as well. Please help guys!

{S!K}¥◎δεmεητεδ◎ㄗ$¥©⊙◎¥

Gold: 1008333
Flags: 928

Re: Skeleton Face Accessory

Post by {S!K}¥◎δεmεητεδ◎ㄗ$¥©⊙◎¥ on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:52 pm

It has returned to my inventory but still only has the info button when you click on it. I have a screen shot if that helps.