Guide Stuff @adh :) Return to Guide Discussion

Awsum~
The Beta Knight

World: Legends
Gold: 34847
Flags: 148

Guide Stuff @adh :)

Post by Awsum~ on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm

@ADH: is there a platinum page? don't think so, but w/e.
(feel free to add on and edit xD )

Platinum:

A type of material given to Platinum Members. New members will automatically receive 100 for their first subscription, and will be given an additional 10 per day that they are a member. These can be used for a variety of things, including crafting Platinum items such as [[Magnetic Boot]]s and [[Chopping Glove]]s. 100 can be spent to switch a [[Gem]] on a weapon or armor, while 200 can allow you to change the [[Special Metal]] on it, giving a 2 bar refund of the original metal.

Magnetic Boot

Tired of troll huts being surrounded with hundreds of useless weapons? Want a fast and easy way to dump? The Magnetic Boots automatically dump any +0 weapon or armor that you step on, giving you the money and saving hours of time! Like any other [[Boot]]s, you must be within your [[House]]/[[Manor]] to put them on or take them off. These are only craftable by Platinum Members, but ban be traded and used by anyone. Good for 400 weapon dumps.

Ingredients:
4 [[Platinum]]
3 [[Leather]]
2 [[Iron Slag]]
4 [[Silk]]

[[Category:Items]]

Crafting Glove

Are you someone who LOVES making items? Want a faster way to make some [[Net]]s or [[Trap]]s when in need? Then the Crafting Gloves are for you! These [[Gloves]] make you craft insanely fast, taking only 1 second per item made! They last for 100 item crafts. As with any other [[Platinum]] item, the items crafted using this Glove will NOT earn you Pages, Bricks, or count for Hat Scores. And, like any Glove, you must be in your [[House]] or [[Manor]] to put on or take off these Crafting Gloves.

Ingredients:
4 [[Platinum]]
3 [[Leather]]
4 [[Silk]]

Chopping Glove

While exploring, you suddenly find yourself out of wood for new flags. The answer to your problem? Chopping Gloves! With this nifty item, you can find your chopping actions to be incredibly quick, taking only one second per tree. Like normal [[Glove]]s, this item can only be equipped in your [[House]] or [[Manor]]. It lasts for 200 chops, and will NOT count toward Pages, Bricks, or Hat Scores.

Ingredients:
10 [[Platinum]]
3 [[Leather]]
4 [[Silk]]

Mining Glove

[[Stone]], [[Iron]], and [[Sulfur]] are valuable commodities in the world of PK. Each has many uses important to gameplay. Now, with this pair of Mining Gloves, it will only take you one second to mine! This pair of [[Glove]]s can only be equipped in you [[House]]/[[Manor]] and lasts for 100 mines. Like other [[Platinum]] items, it does NOT count for Pages, Bricks, or Hat Scores.

Ingredients:
3 [[Platinum]]
3 [[Leather]]
4 [[Silk]]

Gardener Boot

The perfect pair of footwear for a tree enthusiast! Tree huggers can now use Gardener Boots to plant in a perfect 3x3 grid (centered around the character), as well as auto-tend [[Mourning Tree]] Saplings simply by walking near them! This lasts for a total of 200 plants, or 2000 tends (each tree you tend will decrease the [[Boot]]s by one tenth of the decrease for planting). As with other Boots, you must be in a [[House]] or [[Manor]] to put these on. They do NOT count for Pages, Bricks, or Hat Scores.

Ingredients:
10 [[Platinum]]
3 [[Leather]]
4 [[Silk]]
1 [[Great Fern Sap]]

Explorer Boot

Like to explore a lot? Do you find joy and happiness by colonizing a new area? Or by reaching a destination before everyone else? Try on a pair of Explorer Boots! They can only be put on in your [[House]] or [[Manor]]. However, they allow you to mark ANY building as an "Estate" (other than the ones you already have an estate for). This temporary marking lasts for 24 hours, and each pair of boots has 100 markings before wearing out.

Ingredients:
5 [[Platinum]]
3 [[Leather]]
4 [[Silk]]
1 [[Great Fern Sap]]

Ok. That's all of it. I think all the syntax and stuff is right. You'll know once you copy paste it in.
Well. Have fun. (feel free to make changes).
:D :D [/post]

Dr.Jeremy
The Beta Knight

Gold: 4219340
Flags: 1059

Re: Guide Stuff @adh :)

Post by Dr.Jeremy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Can we get the damage matrix updated with the new monsters too?

∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞

Gold: 5881
Flags: 1937

Post by ∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am

Last edited by ∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr.Jeremy
The Beta Knight

Post by Dr.Jeremy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 am

∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ wrote:Where the heck is ash's guide. I been looking for it by author. I cant find his name anywhere as author under this guide section

By ash do you mean adh? if so, the guide being referred to is this Guide as you can see from all his changes

If not, .... who is ash?

∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞

Gold: 5881
Flags: 1937

Post by ∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 am

Last edited by ∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awsum~
The Beta Knight

Gold: 34847
Flags: 148

Post by Awsum~ on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ wrote:ya, adh, lol...
oh wow he made that guide!!!!
awsome!!! gj adh.
lucky...

ive wanted to help develope a game almost my whole life.
not just making suggestions and stuff... stuff like heni and lax do.
using my keen cleverness to push mechanics.

remember that game DRIVER for the ps...it had so many holes and bad mechanics, lol. but thats what made it so dang fun.

my fav thing to do was to get some cops chasing me, and there was this one bridge were they made it too pointed instead of curved... lol.. it was on a long strait away too.. so id get them cops chasing me as fast as i could go and get to that bridge and slam on my breaks , i would coast over the bump but those cops would hit it so hard and send them flying clear over me. they would start flipping and wreaking all over... lol it was hilarious... i would have a huge pile of cop cars inbetween those buildings. lol. good times good times....

anyway... bye adh

lol. adh, you have another admirer :P :P :P

Dr.Jeremy
The Beta Knight

Post by Dr.Jeremy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:13 pm

∞⇔е∮∮※㎡∀№⇔∞ wrote:ya, adh, lol...
oh wow he made that guide!!!!
awsome!!! gj adh.
lucky...

ive wanted to help develope a game almost my whole life.
not just making suggestions and stuff... stuff like heni and lax do.
using my keen cleverness to push mechanics.

remember that game DRIVER for the ps...it had so many holes and bad mechanics, lol. but thats what made it so dang fun.

my fav thing to do was to get some cops chasing me, and there was this one bridge were they made it too pointed instead of curved... lol.. it was on a long strait away too.. so id get them cops chasing me as fast as i could go and get to that bridge and slam on my breaks , i would coast over the bump but those cops would hit it so hard and send them flying clear over me. they would start flipping and wreaking all over... lol it was hilarious... i would have a huge pile of cop cars inbetween those buildings. lol. good times good times....

anyway... bye adh

"Made the guide" is a little bit of an overstatement, helping to make it better is more apt.

ADH

World: Horizons

Post by ADH on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm a very recent addition to the crew.