Back to PK
forum logo

The Undead Legion Relic Event Brings Trick or Treating Back! Return to Guide Discussion

TheIronTyler
The PerBlue Producer

World: Legends
Gold: 868248
Flags: 30

Re: The Undead Legion Relic Event Brings Trick or Treating Back!

Post by TheIronTyler on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:14 am

Indy™ wrote:Two bugs - minor, but it's confusing enough to people that everyone is wondering, "where's my candies?"

We will be updating to fix both those issues shortly. We are investigating other claims of issues right now. Unfortunately, one of our lead developers is sick today so it's taking longer than we'd like. Expect to see "quick server downtime" popping up in a few minutes.

Jasoboe
The Keeper of Order

Gold: 205707364
Flags: 7892

Post by Jasoboe on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:06 am

Not a huge deal, but if you have to do any other updates, could you please move the trick or treat option higher up on the action menu when clicking on a house? I'm pretty sure it was last year that you guys were able to do that. Otherwise, a huge THANKS for all the goodies :)

×Krazy×[C•N]•{T.π.T}
The Traveler

Gold: 168652
Flags: 722

Post by ×Krazy×[C•N]•{T.π.T} on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Is this your last update before u go and abandon all your games besides Greed for glory I mean u never tried on pz. And u done with pm pk is next befor u go and do only a game that u mimiced not even original idea its been done againe and again and you just humped and made your own version of the game

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:09 pm

{T.π.T}Krazy™[C•N] wrote:Is this your last update before u go and abandon all your games besides Greed for glory I mean u never tried on pz. And u done with pm pk is next befor u go and do only a game that u mimiced not even original idea its been done againe and again and you just humped and made your own version of the game

Since it's already been announced that one more update is planned for this year, I think that at least in the literal sense, the answer is "no, this isn't the last update." Second, how is this rant even remotely appropriate for this thread? How long PK lives has at least as much to do with us, the players, as it has to do with PerBlue, with the exception that it will die unceremoniously if PerBlue folds. Thankfully, PerBlue probably won't fold because of the success of their newer games, whether you like them or not. That's right, Greed for Glory and Titan Empires are our friends :-)

Mr.Peeps
The Winter Warrior

Gold: 5340379
Flags: 706

Post by Mr.Peeps on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:52 pm

This looks like another relic event where joining a train is required. Has anyone been doing this solo? I've been looking for many hours and have only found two castles and a pyramid. Using a relic potion, that still only netted me about 500 relics. Besides relic trains, are there any strategies?

[Ξ✪Ξ]✯لέðΐ✯
The Grand Master Assassin

Gold: 382544759
Flags: 13546

Post by [Ξ✪Ξ]✯لέðΐ✯ on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Mr.Peeps wrote:This looks like another relic event where joining a train is required. Has anyone been doing this solo? I've been looking for many hours and have only found two castles and a pyramid. Using a relic potion, that still only netted me about 500 relics. Besides relic trains, are there any strategies?

It seems that the higher relic level the person who rings/explores is, the more relics everyone involved gets. I was able to get to level 10 in 2 days just from trolling hunt chat for invites. There's also more gold to be made with a large group & it goes much quicker that way. I'm sure it could be done solo, but why would you want to? My vision is bad, so I can't always see the pop up number of relics, but it seems like I've been averaging about 2-300 relics per castle/pyramid when someone at level 10 rings/explores.

[Hobos]Kawigi
The Pioneer of the World

Gold: 32530050
Flags: 10268

Post by [Hobos]Kawigi on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:13 pm

As someone who has farmed a few pyramids in my time, this event would have been easy to finish solo. Instead, I got in with some friends who were working on it and I added several of my own pyramids until our whole group finished. I finished the event myself about 75 minutes in, and have since helped 2 or 3 friends (and whoever they brought with them) finish it, too. And I still have probably 60 or so pyramids left.

Previous