Minion limit Return to Guide Discussion

belivingtheword
The Fury

World: Legends
Gold: 8617479
Flags: 399

Re: Minion limit

Post by belivingtheword on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:43 pm

You would still get the full benefit of the reduced wear, but not simultaneously for all gear.

1 additional minion is only 17% less damage to your avi, nothing to complain about, right? If anything was reduced 17%, people would complain. Try taking away 20 dragon master HP bonus (120*17%=20). Repairing is not a skill that you spend food for, so it's not quite a similar comparison.

#Crews
The Liberator

Gold: 5319
Flags: 828

Post by #Crews on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Lol 17% less damage. I would love to see how you came up with that number. It seems you are missing some variables. And technically you don't spend food on skill points. You spend food to retrain skill points. It really isn't that big a deal, but you are obviously not going to get it. All I can say is trolls and philos are not essential to play the game so only getting to use 5 without a ring does not hurt the player one bit.

belivingtheword
The Fury

Gold: 8617479
Flags: 399

Post by belivingtheword on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Crews wrote:Lol 17% less damage. I would love to see how you came up with that number. It seems you are missing some variables. And technically you don't spend food on skill points. You spend food to retrain skill points. It really isn't that big a deal, but you are obviously not going to get it. All I can say is trolls and philos are not essential to play the game so only getting to use 5 without a ring does not hurt the player one bit.

With five minions, you get hit every 6th time. With six minions, it's every seventh. Why is that funny? Don't you spend 80 food to level and get another skill point? How is that not technically spending food for skill points?

World: Horizons

Post by       on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:17 pm

id like to have more skellies with my dead metal. but golem minion limit doesnt need to be bumped.

{Lègîóñ}❆Ğяιňçн❆

Gold: 3865457
Flags: 328

Post by {Lègîóñ}❆Ğяιňçн❆ on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:52 pm

ԁookgucowby wrote:Voltie
you like being killed by a punk with ten +5 golems? doesn't take a lot of skill for someone to ruin your val score with an ambush

I won't even comment on the irony of this statement coming from you. Oops. Guess I just did. Lol.

World: Horizons

Post by       on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 pm

{Lègîóñ}füяч wrote:
ԁookgucowby wrote:Voltie
you like being killed by a punk with ten +5 golems? doesn't take a lot of skill for someone to ruin your val score with an ambush

I won't even comment on the irony of this statement coming from you. Oops. Guess I just did. Lol.

hmm dook would know all about this wouldnt he

Previous