{«τλ»}≈Ďåřķ╰_╯Phęºņįx™
The Prospector

World: Legends
Gold: 1382347
Flags: 12404

Edited Lvling System????

Post by {«τλ»}≈Ďåřķ╰_╯Phęºņįx™ on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 am

http://guide.parallelkingdom.com/index.php/Leveling_Up

If you look at this portion of the guide it gives all the unlockables and the lvl requirements for each lvl. Some of these things are BRAND new (within the last couple months) but I havent read any updates about the new lvling system being tweaked any more than it already was. Example, you now have to hit lvl 26 in order to have a fully upgraded oil well and crystal hut????? Not very long ago at all when I recieved noobs, after lvl 5 they were able to build an oil well and crystal hut AND fully upgrade both (extra large oil well at max capacity and max capacity crystal hut).

Does anyone else see a slight issue with this new lvling system? I know that they are trying to make it easier for noobs to lvl, contrary to the "old" lvling system involving the page amounts, but now there are even more restrictions?

A while back I had a question that I asked tech about the building and developement of my kingdom. They told me that things were set up so that it took longer to develop a kingdom. Completely understandable, right? I was told that the idea behind it was that you basically had to have a group of people in order to accomplish the developement. If that were so, and I had several friends under certain lvls then that would further damper the time it would take to achieve the desired size and structure lvl of the kingdom.

Am I the only one that sees a slight bit of a "hiccup" in the added tweaks? Pls give feed back on this part of the guide. This is not a hate thread on the guide, simply a question on why some things have been changed so drastically. And I understand that it "might" be for inactive junk control but at the same time you can siege everything except houses of any type. If a member has an oil well, crystal hut, research building, armory, siege factory, garrison post, and goes inactive, it don't take very long to set up a couple siege and destroy for others to join and have room. I know that I have done it plenty.

Any kind of feedback would be most appreciated on this portion of the guide.

TheIronTyler
The PerBlue Producer

Gold: 868248
Flags: 30

Re: Edited Lvling System????

Post by TheIronTyler on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

The link to the Update Post article is here:
http://www.parallelkingdom.com/communit ... t.aspx#177

The history for the guide shows it has not been updated since February 8th.

{«τλ»}≈Ďåřķ╰_╯Phęºņįx™
The Prospector

Post by {«τλ»}≈Ďåřķ╰_╯Phęºņįx™ on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am

The link that I posted was given to me by a tech person just today. That is the reason I asked about it. One of my kingdom members cant upgrade his oil well or crystal hut at lvl 14. I inquired about it since I had never had an issue with a low lvl player not being able to upgrade? Thank you for replying Tyler. I will check out the link and post any other questions I might have.

{«τλ»}≈Ďåřķ╰_╯Phęºņįx™
The Prospector

Post by {«τλ»}≈Ďåřķ╰_╯Phęºņįx™ on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 am

I knew that there was a new lvling system implimented during that update. LOL plenty of people I talked to were super "pissy" about it cause it seemed easier for noobs to hit lvl cap, but that is a totally different topic.

Anyway, why is the lvl so high for having a single upgraded oil well or crystal hut? I mean like I said on my original post, the structures can be sieged if the player goes inactive and it doesn't really take that long at all. Is there another reason behind it other than "crowd control"? Dont take anything that I am asking as me complaining because that isnt what i am intending. I am just curious about the thoughts behind is all.

I guess the reason I am asking is because I have had plenty of new players be able to upgrade their things before certain lvls just withing the past couple months. I don't understand how only some players, from what I have seen, are effected .

belivingtheword
The Fury

Gold: 8617479
Flags: 399

Post by belivingtheword on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 pm

TheIronTyler wrote:The link to the Update Post article is here:
http://www.parallelkingdom.com/communit ... t.aspx#177

The history for the guide shows it has not been updated since February 8th.

That particular update hut post has not changed, but the leveling system must have been updated by someone to go up to level 40.